Inget för mig men det finns säkert någon läsare som sysslar med mer tekniska saker.
2011 IEEE Jordan Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT) http://ewh.ieee.org/r8/jordan/AEECT2011
6-8 December 2011
The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
AEECT 2011 provides an international unique forum to discuss practical approaches and state of the art findings in using the applied electrical engineering and computing technologies to solve national problems that developing countries. This conference has appeared in the IEEE list of conferences and is the first of a series of conferences organized by the IEEE – Jordan Section. It will be hosted by the University of Jordan University. AEECT 2011 accepts applied technical and industrial papers. All papers should not exceed 6 pages including all figures, tables, and references, and must be formatted according to IEEE format guidelines that can be found at: http://ewh.ieee.org/r8/jordan/AEECT2011 . All technical papers published in the AEECT 2011 proceedings will be included in the IEEE Xplore and indexed in both Ei Compendex and ISTP. The technical papers will undergo at least three peer reviews each. Selected authors will also be invited to prepare extended papers of their work for publication in a collection of specialized journals. In addition to the technical papers, we encourage practitioner researchers to submit abstracts on industrial papers. Based on these abstracts, selected practitioners will be invited to submit their full papers and participate in the industrial sessions. These industrial papers will appear in the printed proceedings only. The AEECT 2011 program will include guest speakers, peer reviewed technical program, panel discussions, industrial sessions, and exhibitions around but not limited to the applications of the following topics:
1. Electrical Power Power generation, transmission and distribution; power electronics, systems and applications; electrical machines and adjustable speed drives; renewable energy sources and technology; smart networks reliability; clean and renewable energy markets; power electronics for energy efficient solutions, including data centers; energy systems for buildings; power quality issues related to smart grids and electric vehicles.
2. Control Systems Motion control, motor control, control of mechatronics systems, control of power and energy systems, control of MEMS and NEMS, real-time control, intelligent control, control of teleoperated and cooperative systems, monitoring and supervision, process control, automation, networked control, engine and emission control, control applications, stability and stabilization, observers, estimation and identification.
3. Communications and Networking Wired and wireless networks, UWB networks, next generation networks, P2P networks, heterogeneous networking, intelligent networks, satellite and optical communication, coding, detection and modulation, MIMO, OFDM, signal processing, wave propagation, antenna design, network modeling and performance analysis, reliability, security, privacy, survivability, power management, QoS, communication software and services, simulation and optimization tools, VoIP, network protocols, congestion control, mobility.
4. Computers and Electronics Computer architecture and design, networking and security, information systems, architecture and programming of parallel and distributed systems, embedded and real-time systems, storage systems, operating systems, computer graphics and multimedia, computer peripherals and interfacing, fault-tolerant systems, control systems, neural networks and fuzzy logic, industrial electronics, analog and digital signal processing, integrated circuits, ASIC and CAD design.
5. Mechatronics Mechatronics applications, system integration, robotics, autonomous vehicles, machine intelligence, manufacturing systems, fault detection, sensors, actuators, machine vision, modeling and simulation, micro electromechanical systems (MEMS), human-machine interface.
6. Internet Science Social networks, file sharing (user-generated portals), cloud computing, online communities and virtual teams, internet and society, online software, smart phones and the web, methodological issues in internet-based surveys and experiments, search engines, internet adoption (retailing), social and psychological impact of the internet, e-government, e-voting, e-democracy, the internet and organizations, laws and governance of the web.
7. IT Applications and Services E-business and e-commerce; standards, policies, legislation, and ethics; quality of service (QoS); software metrics for IT services; Arabic language computing and processing, Arabic search engines, Arabic language corpus; IT in health, energy, environment and agriculture; electronic content and education and knowledge-based society; Arabic electronic content; applications of management support systems, e-university, e-government/e-governance applications.
8. Security Security of data transfer over national networks, security of electronic smart cards, E-mail filtering and anti-spam systems, assurance and privacy, secure communications, encryption and cryptography, security and privacy, regulatory aspects of security, forensics, intrusion detection and prevention, mobile and wireless security, multimedia security, security in service oriented architectures.
9. Intelligent Systems Knowledge representation, constraint satisfaction, expert systems, ontology, evolutionary computing, fuzzy logic, neural networks, knowledge discovery and data mining, machine learning and pattern recognition, intelligent database systems, agent architectures and systems, advanced robotic systems, bioinformatics, business intelligence, games programming, health science and medical systems, multimedia applications, web services.
Intelligent Systems Important Dates: Paper Submission Deadline: Aug 21, 2011 Industrial Abstract Deadline: Sep 4, 2011 Review Decision Notifications: Oct 9, 2011 Final Submissions and Registrations: Nov 6, 2011 Amman is the capital city of Jordan and its political, cultural, and commercial center. It is the biggest city in Jordan and one of the oldest inhabited cities of the world. Amman contains and is close to several attractions such as Roman ruins, the Dead Sea, the city of Madaba, and Petra. The conference program will include excursions to some of these sites. AEECT2011 is hosted by the University of Jordan, the oldest and largest university in Jordan. Regarding the timing of the conference, it is worth mentioning that Jordanian winters are mild, and in December, the weather is expected to be mostly sunny with average temperatures between 8°C (46°F) and 16°C (61°F). Despite the recent turbulences in the region, Jordan continues to enjoy stability and high levels of security.
Contacts Esam Al-Qaralleh Princess Sumaya University for Technology qaralleh@psut..edu.jo
Konferens i Jordanien i december
Lämna ett svar